- Mar 02, 2014
- in Posts
My Recent Project
Not long after the cancer fundraiser, I received another order from the German Department at my school. This year, they wanted a simplistic design with their name and year of establishment written on it. However, in an effort to keep things interesting, the German club decided to use Raglan shirts, which no other team or club had done before.
In order to keep the costs low and still provide high quality shirt, I chose Bella + Canvas, Style 3200 in White/Black. With 50% Polyester, combed and ring-spun Cotton and Rayon, this was a perfect choice.
The German club gave me a hand drawn t-shirt design, just a concept, which we then developed and converted into the Vector format used when printing. After ordering the shirts from our supplier, we realized that the order did not have the correct amount of medium size shirts. Because our deadline was approaching, we hurriedly had the matter sorted out. However, as our second order for the correct size shirts was arriving, a blizzard covered the state of Georgia, and our order was once again delayed.
Luckily, by coordinating with our supplier and our printer, we managed to have the shirts printed and delivered two days before they were needed for the German club’s event. I am glad this project was a huge success and everyone liked the shirts.